Tuesday 10 October 2017

Algorithms... Hello my old friends!

HelloWorld!

It's been a while!

My day job has been keeping me busy, but the challenges have dried-up.

I need something to crank up the old cogs and put my brain through some sweet pain! What better way to do that than tackle algorithms again. My old friends.

I've signed up for 'Algorithms, Part I' on Coursera and although the first submission isn't for 3 weeks, I'm making a start now because it's been such a long time since I did any programming.

Programming skills / awareness or just generally knowing your way round a computer is great for work, but I'm a bit rusty.

Step 1: Download a programming environment

This course recommends DrJava, so I downloaded that this evening and had a play.

I'll keep you updated, and I hope you enjoy the journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment